1. Please keep me up-to-date on your current email address(s).
2. Freedom of opinion is fine, of course, but please refrain from prejudice, racism, sexism, or similar discrimination.
3. Please be respectful to everyone at Shukuya.com.
4. Shared hostees: You are free to hotlink your own files (e.g. avatars on forums), but please try not to use it excessively as bandwidth is shared among multiple sites. Saving images as optimized will help reduce the size of them.
Reseller hostees: You're free to hotlink any of your files, since you have your own monthly bandwidth. But monitor your bandwidth use carefully. If you exceed bandwidth limits, your site might be down until the bandwidth resets for the next month.
5. Please do not upload files and materials that are prohibited or deemed illegal by my hosting company, E-starr. Contents include: mp3 files (usually of music, movies or videos not created/owned by you), pirated software, hacker programs, warez programs, scams.
6. IRC Bots, Greymatter, and IkonBoard are also banned scripts of E-starr. Please do not install/use these on your subdomain.
7. Obscene material is prohibited: e.g., porn, hentai, or other inappropriate, sexual content.
8. Please credit your resources (e.g. image, scripts, etc.). Do not steal and claim things as your own if it's not.
9. .midi files are allowed, but please be careful of the file size(s) and don't upload an excessive amount.
10. There is no requirement to how often you update your website. If you're looking for a preference, then maybe please try to do an update at least once a year.
11. Please have your site avaiable in English. You may put your site in another language, but I also ask that you provide English translations or have an English version of your site.
12. Please do not "host" friends under your subdomain, unless they are co-owner(s) or partner(s) to your website(s) [e.g. group blog, collaborative site]. If they are interested, they can also contact me for hosting.
13. You are responsible for the backup of your own files. I might do a backup every once in a while, but I can't guarantee that I'll have the most recent backup in the (very rare) event that the server crashes.
**Please note that these terms may be updated anytime necessary. Basic consequences for serious violations include: warning emails, suspension, or deletion of your account.